|Reports to: Executive Director
1. Must be able to pass a background check with FBI fingerprinting
2. Possess a valid Texas Driver's License
3. Experience in drywall installation and repair, painting, carpentry, electrical work and plumbing work
4. At least 21 years old
5. Ability to work with interruptions and in stressful situations.
Primary Job duties:
Make necessary repairs to drywall, fixtures, appliances, furniture and equipment as needed, having a knowledge of every aspect of construction and building maintenance. Able to supervise others.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Performs duties in a professional, ethical and responsible manner.
2. Maintains positive and cooperating working relationships with clients, administrative staff and multi-disciplinary team
members in the conduct of organization business.
3. Performs other tasks and assumes such responsibilities as related to the position.
4. Performs prompt and timely in completing assignments and attending to details accurately and efficiently.
Physical Demands: Standing, sitting, stooping, bending and lifting items up to 40 lbs. Occasional prolonged, irregular and holiday hours.
The foregoing statements describe the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills that may be required.