1. Ensures that the Finance/HR Director is informed via regular meeting and reports as to the operational status of Hope Haven to include GRO operational metrics, staff management, and regulatory authorities.
2. Consults in the development and maintenance of an Organizational Staffing Plan that defines the description, qualification, numbers, and duties of employees and volunteers necessary to effectively and efficiently operate a RTC / GRO
3. Identify and consult regarding on-going training and support needs to personnel, employed in the direct care of children, that facilitates compliance with licensing and contract standards.
4. Maintains all employee personnel records, including training and compensation that facilitates compliance with all regulatory entities.
5. Ensures the prompt and accurate administration of employee compensation and
benefits including scheduled payroll payment, records of Paid Time Off, and administration of other benefits
6. Participates in investigations relative to complaints about staff in accordance with Residential Child Care licensing and ensures the development of corrective action plans for staff and children as necessary including recommendations for licensing enforcement when needed.
1. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
2. Ability to discern and differentiate and respond appropriately to a broad range of
people and circumstances.
3. Ability to operate effectively in situations of stress.
4. Self-starter, organized, detail oriented
5. Knowledge of current employment laws and regulations.
A heart and passion for children in foster care is a plus!